Friday, May 15, 2009

Between Friends FREE Kit Now Available!

For the second week's challenge, we had to design a kit that encompassed the theme girlfriends . . . we were able to pick our own color palette, but had to include 10 papers, 18 elements and a full alphabet.

Well, I don't know about you, but my friends are LIVELY . . . so I picked a bright color scheme and incorporated the color coral, which happens to be one of my best friend Sabrina's favorite colors. (See the first layout!)

So without further ado . . . here is the kit and available for download (LINK EXPIRED)!
Normally I tend to scrap with subdued colors, so it was exciting for me to use such vivid, rich hues and be BOLD with my layouts. The kit is diverse enough that you can use it for more than just friendship layouts . . . I scrapped some memories of my grandmother, along with a photo of my son and his friends!




Leave a comment and let me know if you download it! If you make a layout with it - email me so I can post it here!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 May [LA 07:18pm, NY 09:18pm] - 16 May [UK 02:18am, OZ 12:18pm] ).

Madd said...

What a great kit, thank you very much!

Kim said...

Beautiful kit! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi -- I just love this kit!! It was my favorite out of both bunches of them for week 2.

Post a Comment