Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Coupon for Paper Sale!!

Woohoo . . . it's a sale!! Now is the time to stock up on paper . . . buy three packs of NDIDDS papers for $4.00 with this coupon . . . FOR REAL!

Let's do the math . . . if each paper pack has 20 papers (I think they all have more than that . . . ) then at three packages for $4.00 = LESS than $0.01 per paper!! How can you pass that up?!!



So, if you haven't picked up the My Story Paper Pack:


along with the freebie add-on:

now is the time, along with a couple of these (my personal favorites) from the other contestants!!





Happy shopping here and here!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment