Thursday, June 11, 2009

WOOHOO!! Contest Winners Announced!

I placed 4th place in the NDIDDS competition (Next Designs In Digital Designer Star) AND . . .

I was offered a position as a designer at www.DesignsInDigital.com . . . say whoop, whoop with me!!

I'm so stoked . . . since the final challenge was finished, I have continued to create and design for the love of it . . . (and a little JUST IN CASE) . . . and I'm ready to create my storefront and stuff it full of digital scrapbooking kits, elements, word art, paper packs and more . . .

I even made up a blinkie and banner today (the learning never stops!) . . .

Page Frocks Blinkie

So, who placed first, second and third?

FIRST - Day of Day's DigiDesign
SECOND - Cara of Sweet Tomato Designs
THIRD - Rebecca of RK Designs
FOURTH - Me - Right Here!
FIFTH - It was a tie!! Donna of Tootlebugz and Chris of Designs by Chris

Off to my beloved CS4 (thanks to Adam - you rock!!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment