Monday, August 17, 2009

Reporting back on my first speed scrap . . .

Ok, so last week I encouraged all my cyber-friends to join me at DesignsInDigital.com for the speed scrap . . . with hostess Cara of Sweet Tomato Designs.

Oh my gosh . . . was this fun!! I had a hard time keeping up with everyone's chatter at first and trying to accomplish the tasks, until Cara pointed out that you have an hour to finish after all the "assignments" were doled out . . . thank goodness!

She had this clever way to relating each elements to an end of summer theme . . . so, so clever she is! Here is the layout that I created that night, it is a mix of several of my kits as I felt like I was on a scavanger hunt (giggle):

So, if you missed it (or even if you made it!) come join us this week for Sweet Tomato's Top 10 Speed Scrap at DesignsInDigital.com. The theme this week is . . . The Top 7 Ways You Know You've Crossed Over to the Digi Dark Side. And equally cool . . . the participation prize is my Digi-Scrapper Flair Button Pack!




Hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment