Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Releases, New CT Member and a FREEBIE!

What a busy week . . . I have not one, but TWO new kits to share with you this week!

Wanna Play Ball? is a kit for the baseball/softball and basketball enthusiast . . . perfect to create layouts for any age athlete! It is only sale TODAY and TOMORROW for only $2.50, then 30% off through Saturday . . . .


Jeremy playing softball . . . layout by me!


And more by the creative team!









Look at what Bryn and Courtney (respectively) have done with this kit:



Which leads me to . . . I'd like to welcome my newest CT Member, Bryn. She creates AMAZING layouts and I'm so flattered to have her work with my designs . . .


Her bio: I'm a thirty-somethin' SAHM to two boys, Yorick (2) and Phineas (1). We live in the San Francisco Bay Area (for now), temporarily transplanted here from Orange County. I started scrapbooking shortly after my first son was born because I was unhappy with the baby books I was finding and I accidentally stumbled upon digital scrapbooking. I'm an aspiring photographer, self-proclaimed sci-fi geek, and horror movie afficionado. I met my husband while we worked for a video game company, I'm that nerdy!

Check out her blog . . . ScraptacularScraptacular. She has a free template available right now too!
Finally . . . don't forget about the Speed Scrap at DID tomorrow night! See the previous post for all the details! This is the participation prize . . . just for attending and playing along:


And if you haven't signed up for the newsletter yet, PLEASE DO! Look for the sign up block on the top right side of the blog - I'll send you a coupon for a free alphabet from my store just for signing up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 19 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment