Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Releases and a FREEBIE!



Hey all . . . Happy Wednesday! That means my new releases at DesignsInDigital.com are 50% off today and 30% off through Saturday!

I'm so in love with my new kit . . . A Walk In Autumn! It was so easy to create layouts with this kit!

Check out what my fabulous Creative Team Members and I have made with this kit:








Also new is The Basics Collection! Just like every wardrobe needs the basics . . . a great pair of jeans, a little black dress, the perfect white shirt . . . so does the scrapper's files . . . (grin). This week I'm introducing The Basics Collection. These are the go-to staples you'll find yourself using again and again as a base to create your layouts. Each week I will expand this collection and coming soon will be The Accessory Collection . . . This week's Basic Collection pieces are A Neutral Paper Pack and A Simple Metal Alphabet.


Just a reminder . . . if you sign up for my newsletter (upper right side of the blog) you will receive A Simple Metal Alphabet - The Basics Collection FREE!!!!! Yes, FREE!

Finally . . . this week's freebie! It coordinates with A Walk In Autumn . . . Fall Vellum Sampler:


I'll be back tomorrow with some exciting DesignsInDigital.com store news!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment