Monday, September 14, 2009

Goodbye Summer and a FREEBIE!

I know . . . a couple weeks ago I was so excited that the first glimpses of fall were here (smile). But now I'm going to miss summer . . . this is the love/hate relationship we have. I'm glad to see the hot, humid days, bees and air conditioning go away . . . yet I will miss the casual, relaxed feel of summer; shorts and fresh fruit. So, I've created this kit in colors that bridge the two seasons.

Get outside while you can and snap some photos of the last lazy days and scrap them with Goodbye Summer!




It includes 13 textured and patterned papers, along with 30 elements and a lower case sticker alphabet. I had fun playing with it and here's some layouts to hopefully inspire you on the flexibility of this kit!




And of course, there's a weekly freebie . . . (free link expired - available for purchase) this time it is word art that coordinates with Goodbye Summer . . .











Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment