Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Releases and a FREE Template!

Ok - so creating templates can be addictive . . . someone should have warned me! So this week's new releases are all about templates. I am in love with layouts that feature a blocked style so here is Blocked Templates Vol. 1:


And the freebie, Template No. 1 (free link expired - available for purchase!):



But wait . . . I also created some new packaging for myself and made a handful of others . . . so if you are designer and want a clean, simple preview package . . . here you go! Priced very affordably too!





Designer Packaging Template No. 2

All new releases are 50% off on Wednesday, then priced at 30% off through Saturday! Don't miss it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment